Booking and Pre-payment
To organise a Thursday or Saturday untutored session, I need to have a minimum number of participants confirmed on the day prior. Both the venue and the model agency require notice of cancellation if I don’t have the numbers to proceed.
When you make a booking, please pay by direct deposit and forward me the transfer receipt. I’ll provide the details for your payment personally.
Cancellation policy – Covid-19 context
If you are feeling unwell, it is important to inform me as soon as possible. You must not attend the event if you are experiencing symptoms that could be Covid. In this instance you will not be penalised for a late cancellation.
If you need to cancel for non-covid related reasons:
- Thursdays: up until 4pm on the Wednesday afternoons – I’ll roll your payment over for the next session you book into, or refund you if you prefer.
- Saturdays: up until 10am on the Friday before the session – I’ll roll your payment over for the next session you book into, or refund you if you prefer.
- If you cancel after these points in time, there will be no refund nor roll-over unless you find someone to take your place. (The model and venue will have been booked by then)
If I need to cancel: I’ll roll your payment over for your next booking, or refund you if preferred.
Life Drawing Rates (from 1 June 2020)
Thursday nights – 2 hours
- Untutored – $20 per session. Please note, this rate will be increasing to $25 in September 2020.
- Tutored – $30 per session. (There are currently no tutored spots available due to Covid-safety requirements)
Saturday afternoon tutored sessions – 3 hours
If you are an arts professional, you may be eligible to claim the costs your art workshops and life drawing as tax deductions. Let me know and I can provide you with a tax invoice.