Booking and Pre-payment
For Saturday classes, I need to have at least 8 people booked by the Wednesday before the session. You can still book in after that if there is space. When you make a booking, please do three things:
- book via the booking form, or you can text or email me if you already have my details
- pay by direct deposit (I’ll provide the details for your payment when you book)
- forward me the transfer receipt.
If you need to cancel:
- If you cancel on or before the Wednesday before the session, you get 100% refund or a credit for the next session.
- If you cancel on the Thursday before the session you get 60% refund
- If you cancel on or after the Friday immediately before the session, there will be no refund as the model and venue will have been confirmed by then.
If I need to cancel the session: you’ll get a credit for the next session, or a refund – whichever you prefer.
Life Drawing Rates (from 1 August 2017)
Saturday afternoon tutored sessions – 2.5 hours
If you are an arts professional, you may be eligible to claim the costs your art workshops and life drawing as tax deductions. Let me know and I can provide you with a tax invoice.