Young people aged between 8 and 12 accompanied by an adult. If you would like to join but fall outside this age range, contact me for a chat. And, if your child is mature enough to attend alone, let me know. I prefer it when the child is accompanied as they will feel more comfortable and you get to do something creative together.
I have a Blue Card for working with children
We’ll begin with images and discussion – looking at examples of faces and how the artist has achieved the effects. We’ll then do some warm up exercises based on self-portraits, and then do a project piece for the rest of the afternoon.
Saturday 27 August 2016 2pm-4pm
Bunya House, Arana Hills (north-west Brisbane suburbs, near Mitchelton, Ferny Grove and Everton Hills). Complete the contact form below and I’ll send you the address and a map and respond to any questions you may have.
There are a few options. I encourage you to accompany your child and participate in the workshop too, but I understand this is not possible for everyone. Here are the options:
- $55 for the two of you (one adult and one child)
- $80 for three of you (one adult and two children)
- $30 per unaccompanied child.
Classes need a minimum of four pairs of people to go ahead and the group will be capped at 12 people, so it is important to enrol using the contact form below. Be quick – there are already a few bookings for this session!
What to wear and bring?
- Feel free to bring your own drawing materials and paper if you have it. I’ll be providing materials for the project.
- Please make sure you wear clothes that aren’t precious, or bring an art apron.